Monday, January 28, 2008

People

When we befriend or date people, do we have a set idea in our heads before we meet them of what we expect them to be or do we rationalize after we know them why we are with them. Do we sometimes rationalize how they fit our expectations? I personally reflect the question I have posed. I have expectations for the people I am with then I try to rationalize how they fit those expectations. I am open to any thoughts relevant to this because I realize it is a very specific topic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are talking more about dating than just befriending Joe. I think I already have an idea about what I am looking for and maybe I rationalize but not too much. I have some general ideas about the qualities of a potential date. A lot is what you usually hear: sweet, smart, cute, funny. Some things get bonus points: like running. The most important guide I have though is that they are a kind person. Major emphasis there. Friends standards are a little easier.