Saturday, January 26, 2008

Brewers Fan?

I was talking to my friend yesterday who is a Cubs fan and I realized to myself, "Why am I a Brewers fan." He told me he was a Cubs fan because he really felt attached to that side of Chicago. However, to be honest I don't feel very attached to Milwaukee. I have never really been excited by the Brewers except for their teams in the 1980's, which I never got to see. So I guess the only reason I go to Brewers games is my friends and thus became a Brewers fan from conditioning. Is this a good reason to do so? Perhaps I should find a baseball team that I am more interesting in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe!!!

Think about it this way, how many of us have an attachment to Green Bay? Milwaukee is actually located closer to Chicago than Green Bay, but that doesn't make us Bears fans.

The Pack and Brew Crew are a Wisconsin thing, so if you feel attached to this state, you should definitely stick with the Brewers. Plus, we have Prince Fielder!