Friday, January 18, 2008

Apples to Apples: Jesuitical

I am going to start a sort of game on my blog. Every two weeks or so I will post an adjective and people must come with their favorite noun that they associate with that term and a really brief explanation. Try to make the noun applicable to a recent event, person, or place if you can. It will be like a blog version of apples to apples.

An actual adjective that you will not find in Apples to Apples at least not a normal game...

Jesuitical - Having qualities characteristic of the Jesuits. (According to Word Net)

This should be easy for graduates of Marquette High. If you feel you can't do this one then I have another one:

Selfless - Without concern for oneself - syn. - self-denying, self-forgetful, self-forgetting, unselfish.

These words do not equate, but I thought they were two that could make for interesting discussion.

No comments: