Friday, January 18, 2008

Good News Sources

I think that Joe Z brought up a good point that people often are now properly informed about what is going on in the world. I feel that he is partially right. The mainstream new sources have turned to entertaining news and making the news entertaining. I wanted to provide you all with my choices on my favorite media sources. Tell me if you think I am right in crowning these as authentic transmitters of knowledge.

Radio
- British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) (http://www.bbc.co.uk)
- National Public Radio

Internet Feed
-CNN
-BBC

Magazines
-The Economist
-U.S. News and World Report

Newspapers
-Wall Street Journal
-New York Times

Television
-Jim Lehrer News Hour
-Washington Week

These are my personal choices. Tell me what I missed:)

No comments: