Saturday, February 2, 2008

Car Talk

Some new cars have come on my radar that are worth some reviewing. Recent obsessions.

1.) Audi A3
a.) Gorgeous design, good fuel economy, avearge reliability (very good though for a german performance vehicle)
b.) I think I could really see myself getting one. I know I usually profess myself to be a Honda person, but I have a weakness for German cars.

2.) Mini Clubman
a.) A slightly larger version of the Cooper.
b.) While it is not nearly as sporty as the Cooper, it is still a great car for getting around the city.
c.) Definite pick especially with the BMW racing package.

3.) Acura RDX
a.) A car that could definitely give the A3 a run for its money.
b.) It certainly is a Honda, but it tries to act more like a German Touring Vehicle.
c.) When fuel economy improves I would look at one.

4.) Mercedes Benz R Class
a.) I still have a fear of mini-vans but if I had to get one - this would be it.
b.) A German tank - not a mini van;)

No comments: